1. Enter New Tyre Information and click 'Add'
2. Configure tyre: set the location for the new tyre. The tyre turns green once set. Red means that the tyre isn't configured.
3. Repeat the steps 1 - 2 until all tyres have been configured.
4. Wear level of tyres may be added manually. The timestamp is generated automatically.
5. Watch the historical graphs of the tyre pressures via the "Watch Tyre histories / wear levels" -link. Zoomable Highcharts are provided with CVS output.
Offcode's ADG42 handles the data reporting from the vehicle.
Copyright 2015 Offcode ltd.